Reduces Skin Laxity to restore your skins youth.
A new revolutionary regenerative clinical aesthetics treatment promoting natural skin regeneration in a gradual, painless and delicate way known as Biorevitalization.
WiQo Prx-T33 BioRevitalization at Beauty Pro NYC
WiQo PRX-T33 itself is NOT a peel. It doesn’t cause frosting and subsequent desquamation, but it helps to stimulate deeper layers of skin without harming superficial ones. (Bypasses epidermis)
This treatment provides an immediate aesthetic improvement, deep hydration and dermal stimulation. Right from the first application, your skin will ameliorate without the use of needles or invasive procedures.
WiQo BioRevitalization is a non-invasive needle-free procedure with no downtime and no photosensitivity.
PRX-T33 at Beauty Pro NYC is great for improving overall skin health. Suitable for all skin tones and types.
What is happening during WiQo BioRevitalization treatment?
The first step of the biorevitalization peel is to clean and dry the skin at the treated area (face, neck, décolleté, stomach, hands).
PX-T33 is applied to the skin by massage until the product is completely absorbed. Between 2 and 5 applications are made during the session.
The skin is then washed and rinsed with a soaked pad of water before a moisturizing and nourishing cream is applied.
In the days following the session, the moisturizer that will be prescribed to you should be applied 2 to 3 times a day.
A biorevitalization peel session lasts about 30 minutes.
Your skin will immediately look dramatically vibrant, dewy, and tight! That’s it!
PRX-T33 offers several advantages as a cosmetic treatment. Here are some key benefits of PRX-T33:
Frequently Asking Questions:
The biorevitalization peel PRX-T33 is indicated for those wishing to:
- Strengthen the radiance and brightness of facial skin
- Smoother and tighter skin on your face, neck, decollete, and body.
- Minimize appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Treat dilated pores
- Plumping the skin like a mesotherapy
- Mitigate recent depressed scars (acne, varicella or impetigo scars, superficial traumatic scars, post-surgical)
- Revitalize the skin of the neckline
- Improve the hydration of the skin
- Reduce stretch marks
- Improve the aesthetic appearance of the hands
- Its effectiveness in revitalizing and correcting skin imperfections is superior to superficial peels while avoiding desquamation (loss of the superficial layer of the epidermis). Thanks to the action of hydrogen peroxide, the biorevitalization peel does not involve social crowding in the days following treatment.
- Compared to traditional peels, the biorevitalization reduces the risk of pigmentary rebounds (appearance of brown spots on the treated area). It can be used safely on dark, Asian or mixed skin.
- A biorevitalization peel is ideal before the summer as it does not involve social exclusion or additional precautions related to the sun.
- Like the mesotherapy and carboxytherapy techniques, the biorevitalization peel has a lifting effect and gives the skin back its suppleness and elasticity. Unlike these techniques, it does not induce needles during treatment and therefore no risk of marks on the skin.
- Absolutely safe
While PRX-T33 is generally safe and well-tolerated, there are certain contraindications and precautions to consider. Here are some common contraindications for PRX-T33:
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: The use of PRX-T33 is generally not recommended for individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is important to prioritize the health and safety of both the mother and the baby during these periods.
Active infections or skin conditions: PRX-T33 should not be performed on areas with active infections, open wounds, or skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis. The treatment may worsen these conditions or interfere with the healing process.
Allergies or sensitivities: Individuals with known allergies or sensitivities to any of the components of PRX-T33, such as trichloroacetic acid (TCA) or hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), should avoid the treatment to prevent adverse reactions.
Sunburned or recently tanned skin: PRX-T33 should not be performed on skin that is sunburned or recently exposed to excessive sunlight or artificial tanning. This can increase the risk of skin irritation and complications.
History of keloids or hypertrophic scars: Individuals with a history of keloids or hypertrophic scars may have an increased risk of developing excessive scar tissue after the treatment. PRX-T33 may not be suitable in these cases.
Recent facial surgery or invasive procedures: It is generally recommended to wait until the healing process is complete after facial surgery or other invasive procedures before considering PRX-T33. This allows adequate time for the skin to recover and reduces the risk of complications.
Active skin cancer or history of skin cancer: PRX-T33 should not be performed on areas with active skin cancer or in individuals with a history of skin cancer. The treatment may interfere with the proper diagnosis, monitoring, or treatment of skin cancer.
Autoimmune disorders or immunosuppressive medications: Individuals with autoimmune disorders or those taking immunosuppressive medications may have compromised immune systems. It is important to discuss these conditions with a healthcare professional before undergoing PRX-T33.
Uncontrolled diabetes or other systemic conditions: Uncontrolled diabetes and certain systemic conditions may affect the healing process and increase the risk of complications. It is important to manage these conditions before considering PRX-T33.
Recent use of certain medications or treatments: Some medications, such as isotretinoin (Accutane), and certain topical treatments may increase skin sensitivity or compromise the skin’s ability to heal. It is important to disclose all current medications and treatments to the healthcare professional before undergoing PRX-T33.
To obtain an optimal result, several biorevitalization peel sessions are often necessary.
The number of sessions varies according to the part of the body treated (face, neckline, scars, stretch marks) and the initial state of the skin, the main aggravating factors being age, sun exposure and smoking.
For a rejuvenation of the facial skin, 1 to 5 sessions are recommended, with 7 days between the sessions.